Sunday, July 22, 2012

Learn English Online in Kerala Schools

Some parents of GHSS, South Ezhippuram students invited me. They wanted  to discuss about my proposal to help the students "Learn English Online". Last week I had attended George Machlan's Karaoke English with their children.

I got some students to listen to a Karaoke English lesson by George Machlan. The young boys and girls found it so much fun. They had never known lessons can be fun!! George's lessons are engaging. 


Here is Shiji's testimonial about George and his way of teaching online. Shiji is a Learn English Online teacher, currently polishing her English to get rid of her South Indian accent, to grow into a world class English Teacher online.




I am now teaching some students of Ezhippuram school on GeoGebra. I am a member of Connecting Classrooms on Skype.




I am helping these students learn English language by empowering them to teach Vedic Mathematics to students abroad in English. Cross disciplinary learning, teaching mathematical content, should bring multiple benefits.





They have just begun. In a week, these young things will be teaching their peers abroad.



Once these students kickstart online teaching, I am sure, their teachers and parents will join to contribute and learn collaboratively.

No comments:

Post a Comment